Process BuildINT follow to implement IoT solution
Meeting with the client followed by site survey and equipment assessment
- Meeting with the client & discussing briefly about the project
- Creating a legal documents
- Assess the internal consumption or consult a specialist for the realization of an energy check
- Find our what the customer wants
- Visually inspect the facility
- Metering and Monitoring details
Analysis of the survey done to identify areas where maximum energy saving is possible
- Analysis of Energy Bills
- Electrical Distribution system
- Power Consumption, Quality and Harmonic Analysis
- Ductable Split Units
- Window, Split , VRV Air Conditioning Units
BoM generated accordingly before material delivery
- After the site visit BOM will be generated
- A BOM helps organizations plan purchases of materials
- Since it is a structured list identifying all materials and components required to construct a product, an accurate, complete BOM helps identify the cause of a product failure if any and help us work quickly to replace the faulty parts, materials and components.
Hardware and Software configuration done
- Energy meter installation if not existing.
- Looping of energy meter.
- Configuration of energy meter.
- Installation of IOT gateways.
Install occupancy sensors in common areas and passage.
Reports Generated as per client requirement and Final Handover Done
- Report generations as per client requirement.
- Report configuration over Email.
- Report analysis.
- Equipment analysis.
- Software analysis.